Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Waiting Game

I don't like waiting because I'm a relatively impatient person, yet here I am playing the waiting game. I guess it's not the worst thing in the world, but it's no fun either.

I feel like I'm waiting for a lot right now. I'm waiting for the Brazilian consulate to send my husband's new passport so that I can apply for my permanent visa. In other words, I'm also waiting to apply for my visa.

I'm waiting to take my comprehensive exams at the university so that I can graduate. Then again, this is not a bad wait because I don't want to take them now. 

I'm waiting for this school year to come to an end. I don't mean because I dislike my job, but because school + work = exhaustion and so I'd be happy if the school year was in the end of February vs the beginning of June. This would also give me more time to focus just on packing and moving.

And more than anything, I'm waiting for July to come so I can move to Brazil and start off on my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com