Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Singer Mario stop doing ho shit and get back to SINGING

Mediatakeout for the photos.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Whatever happen to Mario? I mean every since Mario hooked up with DEZ Amber Rose's Lesbian companion. It seems like Mario has hit rock bottom. I am a big fan of Mario, but it hurts my soul seeing how Mario life has scoop to leaking half naked ass pictures of this manly ass woman. Mario has so much talent why is he doing stuff like this. I mean this is what non singer desperate ass attention seeking moves do leak nude pictures on the blog. In my opinion, MARIO IS VERY UNDERRATED in the music industry. Mario what I need for you to do is go back focusing to what you love, and get back the hunger/ passion you have for music. I'm rooting for you, but I will not support these antics you are pulling. FYI. You can do lot better than Dez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com