Friday, August 12, 2011

Birdshit coughs Birdman non speaking ass attempt to speak about Lil' Wayne and Drake








I usually do not give  a damn about what Birdman says but this interview has caught me off guard.  Before I roast Birdman I will post the interview and then I am going in. Like a hawk catching his prey.
“Wayne and I recently talked about [the Weezy/Drake collabo album],” Baby told XXLMag.com. “That’s definitely going to get done.”
The Cash Money mogul went so far as to compare the album to Watch the Throne, claiming that the collaboration is the younger version of what Jay and ‘Ye released.
“It’s older versus younger,” Baby said. “I listened to a few songs [off Watch The Throne] and it feels like an older feel to me. I think with Drake and Wayne, they young. They young cats. You got 23 and 28. Then you got Jay-Z and them, who are older and really on their way out the game. Then you got Wayne and Drake and them, who are still youthful to the game. So, it’s two different types of music all the way across the board.
“But what they’re doing is great,” he continued. “I think it’s great for the game, great for the business, great for retail as a whole. I just think when Wayne and Drake get together is going to be something real special also because we more youthful.”




Okay how in the fuck Birdman ass is going to slur on anyone's age. When Birdshit is damn near 60 years old rapping and acting like a kid. I swear this dude do not even hear himself speak sometimes.




Credit: Hiphopdx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com