Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kelly Rowland Vibe Magazine Scan




Here is the latest Kelly Rowland Vibe Magazine scan and interview:
On parting ways with Mathew Knowles: It was just a feeling of growing and wanting to call my own shots. That was it. I thank Mathew for everything he’s done for me. He made me a millionaire  at 18 years old. And then I felt like, “Well I’m an adult now and I want to do things this way.”


On dating celebs: I only dated one person with a high profile. And that kind of dating is not for me.  No thanks I’m okay

On her failed engagement: No one thought BeyoncĂ© would get married first. Everyone thought I would get married first. And that was almost the case…I  was so young. But at the time I liked the idea of settling down. Here’s a man from the South. He’s just so sweet. He was a good guy but I was way to young.

On smiling through questions about her estranged father: In Destiny’s Child, we were taught that. Be strong! Smile! It’s a good thing but maybe a little bit of a bad thing too. I want people to know I’m human. I’m not a bionic woman. I don’t know my father and I’m dealing with that. I’ve had issues with my confidence and I’m dealing with that. Yes there’s something under the layers. I’m human. And I’m very emotional.












Credit: KellyRowlandweb

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com