Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kelly Rowland and Letoya are both IDIOTS when it comes to BEYONCE




While performing at a recent Gay Pride party in Detroit this past weekend, former Destiny’s Child singer LeToya Luckett told event-goers to support her former bandmates Beyonce and Kelly Rowland by purchasing their new albums.

"[Kelly] is still my 'motivation,'” said LeToya, reports
TaleTela. "Each of y'all go and get four copies of her album and get Beyonce's album too. Stop hating on that girl. You know she is one of the most talented girls on the face of this earth. Both them h*es work!"

It didn’t stop there! LeToya also squashed any rumors of drama between the girls, insisting they are “grown” and are beyond the Destiny’s Child debacle.

"Y'all support them, it is no beef, no hate between us,” she says. “We are grown heffas, that was 10 years ago. Y'all leave that alone and let us work."



Funny how Beyonce barely acknowledges Kelly and Letoya Luckett only when she needs some extra buzz for publicity only. Beyonce does not a flying fuck about you guys. I use to have so much respect for Toya because she seems keep Beyonce's  name out her mouth. I do not get these two women they need to praise Beyonce as if she is GOD. Oh look at me with my Sister Beyonce, even though she barely mentions me interview and even had something to do with the backlash of my career. There is a difference between forgive and forgetting or just being plain out STUPID. When ever Latavia is I commend her for not being a Knowles Kiss ass.  This is just my two sense. These women look pretty damn foolish uplifting Beyonce when she pretty much says fucked them career wise. Beyonce only acknowlege them when her camp reads the blogs when people are saying how Beyonce is not cool with Destiny's Child members. Out of nowhere Beyonce made the fake ass Billboard speech finally recognizing Letoya and Latavia after all these years. I wonder if Beyonce is secretly paying Letoya and Kelly Rowland for the extra Kiss ass during their interviews.



Credit: Singersroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com