Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Bitch Ass Ness allowed: Bowwow threatens to Leave Social site Twitter






I am not a Diddy fan by any means, but he was right about the term" No Bitch Ass Ness". I swear Bowwow reminds me of a female whining, and nagging all day long. Hell I am a woman and I damn sure do not act like Bowwow. Well anyway according to Tale Tela,
Bow Wow wrote: "Since mafukas wanna be pussy's and fake tweet fake statements how bout i just shut down my twitter. You can thank the dumb f*cks for it!"
His fans have been tweeting him, begging him not leave. One wrote: "@BowWow fixing to shut down his twitter page twitter just aint going to be the same", while another added: "Don'T Do Dat !!!!"
Bowwow just get the fuck off Twitter !!!! I swear social media just bring out the lame in some people.




Credit: TaleTela


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com