Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beyonce Producer needs to Shut the Fuck up: Disses Kelly Motivation



Beyonce Producer Bhasker or "Bastard" I will like to call him has the balls to even diss Kelly Rowland "Motivation". I know the difference between critique and being damn right mean. Before, I give you guys my two sense I will tell you what Bhasker said about Ms. Kelly Rowland song. According to Singersoom Bhasker says, "“How can this kr song with the weakest beat and melody of all time be the #1 song on urban!? Oh yeah. Wayne,” wrote Jeff Bhasker, who is credited for three tracks on Beyonce’s new album ‘4,’ including “Party” featuring Andre 3000. “I just listened to Motivation again to see if I was to harsh in my critique. I wasn't. The lyrics are horrid as well,” he writes." Beyonce could not control her damn producer. I think Bhasker looks immature and even jealous that Kelly has a successful single, and Beyonce on the otherhand is barely even making it on BillBoard. Mr. Bhasker why don't you tell the world Beyonce brought her Number 1 spot on Billboard. Beyonce does not earn anything fairly; Beyonce had two failing singles; you mean to tell me this broad has the number 1 album. BULLSHIT.COM.



Credit: Singersroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com