Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ms. Wallace stops Lil' Kim part "Anything to Find you"




Let me clear the air Ms. Wallace does not want Lil' Kim's part in "Anything to Find you". Ms. Wallace is an older woman and she is not mature enough  to handle the issues with Lil' Kim. I mean I find this very disturbing and down right disrespectful. I am not trying to start beef but Biggie was not a damn saint. Rip Biggie. I think this is beyond petty and a waste of time. I will say  this is not the end of Lil' Kim career but a beginning of a new Lil' Kim. It is time for Lil' Kim to put in work and show she can handle any negativity but still remain on top. My only advice for Lil' Kim do not let this hinder you in doing what you love and that is music. Keep your head up Lil' Kim everything happens for a reason.










Missy even tweets about Lil' Kim Situation





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com