I guess counseling has worked because BMS has learned that NeNe and Greg are back together and the divorce will not happen. The two love birds have been out and about for several weeks. Both were also cozy on the couch at Essence’s music fest this weekend in the VIP Section. TShe has two children, a 12 year old son named Brentt and a 21 year old son, Brice, from a previous relationship. (She is now a granny thanks to Brice). I hope Nene and Greg get back together; they invested a lot of years in their marriage. I love black love. Nene maybe a tad bit too extra sometimes, but somewhere underneath lies a good person. I hate to see Greg and Nene having marriage difficulties on national TV. I am rooting for you both Nene and Greg. I hope Greg brings you your happiness back.
Credit: Black Media Scoop
No comments:
Post a Comment