
Khia is the truth !!!!!!
Letter A- Amber Rose: Imma show this bitch a little love cuz she from Philly bald headed and all….She cute!!!! I aint gone judge the hoe because we all know she been on a strippa pole since she was 5 years old, suckin clits since 12, and decided to TRICK and SUCK every ***** in the game and all of a sudden wanna be a model at 35…… Get Money Biiiiiitch!!!!! But I am gone roast at the fact that she leaked photos on the internet of that MILE loooooong, 18wheeler, turned to the SIDE ass pussy with her DUMB ass and lost ALL of the MONEY! It didn't work for KATRINA HARBOR and its NOT gone work for YOU!!!!! Someone stole your computer, someone stole her phone……Heard it all before!!!! Chile boooo…Stick to what ya know……….Trickin, strippin and suckin dick and pussy lips…..Get money biiiiiitch!!!!!....
.. ..
Letter B- BeyoncĂ©: Fuck this hoe………Can Kelly Rowland make a little bit of MONEY???? We all seen Kelly on the EBT Card Awards shut that shit down and here you come making Jay Z call in all of his favors to put you on the TV screen with that TIRED, THROUGH and DELAYED performance. We all could have passed on that! Imma fan true enough, but we really sick of looking at you! Give Solange a chance or give your husband Jay Z some children cuz he getting ole as Methuselah and his time is running OUT!! Who runs the world? Girls…..Girls! ....
Letter C- Chris Brown: Oooooooooooo Hoooooooney…… How many records you sold????Cuz the sissy's and punks all around the world saw ALLLLLLLL your bizness. With your "Who told Harpo to beat me," Blonde hair, Dick down to ya knees….. Redirect your anger please!! Looks like another Dennis Rodman to me….. I aint the one to gossip so you aint heard it from me! Let's go to letter D….. Debra Lee!!!!....
.. ..
Letter J-Jamie Fox: Do you really like showing dick or is you ready to dress like Wanda fulltime? The Drag Queen's loved what they saw…….Hollywood does change a *****? ....
You know better with ya ole ass…….They should've never gave you *****s camera phones!!!!!! Don't no real *****s take pics of their dick with they camera phone. At least Eddie Long had on a tight T and bicycle spandex. Yall suga sweet ass *****s just letting it all hang out!!!!!!!....
Letter M-Mediatakeout.com aka Mediafuckedout: I’m a little sick of you sissys and punks at mediatakeout and so I did a little digging and I found out that the turnaround time on that job is about every 30 days…….Fred Mwangaguhuanga fires and hires on the regular so I guess those who write the best bull shit get to keep their jobs???? Ask him about the Queen’s royal attire…..I betcha he knows, the lawyer turned blogger! Hell, the Queen has been doing that rapping and blogging for years!!!!!!! The many stories of mine that yall copied and pasted… I need a little bit of that money baaaaaaaby!!!! Every time you mention the Queen’s name, the number of clicks is well over 500,000 views ……Call me Fred!!!!!!! You and me must never part……Ma-ki-da-da!!!! Looking like a Turtle Fish turned Black Sea Money, you African muthafucka!
On another note, Yall leave Monica alone….. Just because she wanted a FedEx, expedited, rush ordered husband leave her be……Monica is a good woman so let her have her justice of the peace wedding and Rocco wasn’t bout shit no how…..Yall aint going steady!!!!!! That nigga was only good for that SMOKIN ass head and then he needed to be DISPOSED of. Can we learn how to stop being MISDIAGNOSED, DICKMATIZED, and having BALLHEISMERS for these no good ass niggas? Ladies, you heard it from me…. Leave these no good fuck niggas alone, “Don’t trust no Nigga, get ya own shit”!!!! And NO BABIES PLEASE!!!!! Ya see, the Queen pleasures herself and don’t wait for the industry or no nigga to do it for me. Moe rubber bands………Pleeeeeeeease!!!!!
Letter N-Nicki Minaj: Nicki you weren't prepared for the awards and we were NEVER prepared for you…..Case closed and casket dropped and that's all I want to say about that!....
Letter Q- Queen: I am the motherfucking Queen, I am immortal and I have inside of me the blood of GREAT Royal Queens….. I have no rivals no one can be my equal or dare challenge me. I AM the Queen! Yall vipers can't criticize nor worry me, my fruit is ripe and it never spoils. I wear the crown GRACEFULLY because I am an overcomer so I can't be dethroned. All you fucking followers need to follow the real leader, the headliner…… I am the motherfucking Queen!!!!!!!! Fall Back!....
Credit: http://motormouf.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment