Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Queen B!!!!




Put your lighters up for Miss. Lil' Kim B-day today.



  Lil' Kim birthday is today on July 11th, 2011. Queen B will turn 36 years old. Lil' Kim has contribute so much to the rap game, and it is only best if I represent Queen B really well. Lil' Kim has made hits after hits such as " No Matter What they Say" and  " No Time" feat Diddy and many more. Lil' Kim , I hope you enjoy your Birthday.



My Favorite Lil' Kim's Rap Verse "Ladies Night"



Bang this in your whips
Pack em call the roadie with the chips in the wrists
Here's a french kiss *kissing sound*
I dismissed all you chicks split six from the four-fifth
Make you dance, ooowwww
I stay focused, in the dopest
Like a penny with a hole in it, y'all just hopeless
And toke this, I ain't lye-in
Niggaz tryin to knock me off, keep tryin
All it takes is one phone call to my street team
Promote that ass, like a soundtrack New Jack Ci-tay
Set It Off with the eighty-fitay
Y'all missin the buck, with the fuck
Bump Biggie in the trunk and the buck to my thorough bitches
Lemme see ya do tha bankhead if ya richest
It's the rap Mae West to Q-B
And I got all my sisters with me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com