Hmmm ......is 50 cent sick I have never hear him uplift a black woman without any subliminal diss. In a recent MTV interview 50 Cent said,I’m so happy Kelly got that hit record. She’s due; she’s so due. She’s the most underrated female soloist in the game, and it’s finally time for her,” 50 said.
He went on about why he chose to work her on “Baby By Me,” explaining that it wasn’t a “favor” as people expected it to be, but rather simply the fact that he was feeling her sound. He even ends up comparing her to Beyonce, saying, “There wasn’t no dance moves Beyoncé was doin’ that Kelly wasn’t doin’". Kelly has always been a good singer but the thing is Kelly never had a good manager that could help her career wise. Matthew Knowles always put Kelly Rowland's career behind Beyonce. Kelly Rowland voice is soulful which I love about Ms. Kelly Rowland. I still give 50 cent a mean ass side eye.
Credit: MTV, Singersroom
No comments:
Post a Comment